We also perform contract testing and product development. Oneiric tests and evaluates our products everyday, assuring you of our dedication to design the most versatile and best quality equipment for your needs.
Hydraulic Servo Actuators
Oneiric Systems’ hydraulic servo actuators are designed for long-term service.
Oneiric Systems hydraulic servo actuators are specifically designed for the rigors of product testing. From construction of the rod assembly to the seals used, Oneiric places a high value on our products’ long life. Our actuators are designed with maintenance in mind, so any qualified technician can easily disassemble and reseal in the field, using a minimum number of special tools.
Pre-designed models are available – please contact us for specifications.
Signal Conditioning System
In engineering applications, analog and digital signals often require manipulation before they can be utilized.
Oneiric Systems’ signal conditioning systems are designed to manipulate environmental and structural measurements so they can be processed by data acquisition equipment as effectively and accurately as possible.
Analog backplane and associated analog signal conditioning cards.
Analog isolation interface used to protect data acquisition front end equipment from damaging voltages or current. On-board power op-amp can provide up to 0.5 amps of analog output voltage.
Modular digital expansion interface has 3, 8-bit digital interfaces that can be used for inputs (including counter-timer inputs), and outputs (high current low-side driver). This board also has an interface for a 2 channel analog output interface for control and applications that require a programmable command voltage.
Shock Absorber Dynamometer
Oneiric Systems’ Shock Absorber Dynamometer is engineered to deliver accurate repeatable data in an easy-to-use platform.
Components include: load frame, hydraulic power supply, real-time controller and test bench software (closed loop, data acquisition and control DAQ are separate programs.)
- The dynamometer range includes velocities from 750mm/s to 4,500 mm/s, and forces ranging from 5,000 lbs to 25,000 lbs.
- The actuator stroke options range from 6” dynamic stroke to 14” dynamic stroke.
- The cross head has computer controlled hydraulic lift actuators and a position sensor to take the guess work out of positioning the head for various different test pieces.
- The hydraulic power unit (HPU) is sized to the application based on the max velocity and loads required.
–The HPU is controlled by the computer station and has hardware safety stops that can be remotely mounted for easy operator access. The data acquisition and control system operates at 2,000 Hz, and can acquire data at sample rates from 1 Hz and up to 60,000 Hz (depending on the number of channels and optional equipment).
- All systems use the Oneiric Test Bench Control software which is a reconfigurable test executive and data analysis application.
- The Oneiric dynamometer is very flexible and is configured to meet your requirements.
Real Time Test Controller
Our real time test controller is a full featured digital servo controller based on LabVIEW and LabVIEW RT platforms. Here are its main features.
- Capable of up to eight independent and simultaneous control channels, with 2kHz control update rate (displacement, force, or combined feedback control)
- The data acquisition loop runs independent of the servo control loop, for separate control streams
- A system calibration mode simplifies the calibration of sensors and keeping records up-to-date
- Configurable interlocks and safety controls
- Scriptable control sequence that provides an operator with the flexibility to configure tests and recall them, to ensure consistency during product testing
- Each test step can be developed and saved by the operator
- Can request operator input before moving to the next step in a test sequence
- Can be configured to stop or suspend testing if a global limit is exceeded (Note: The system automatically stores data associated with a tripped global limit.)
- Offers control of individual dedicated or central hydraulic power unit for lab testing applications
- Analysis software includes a Time Domain-based module, and a Frequency Domain module. A durability module and a shock absorber analysis module are available. See Test Bench Control Software for more details.
Test Bench Control Software
The Oneiric Systems, Inc. Test Bench Control Software uses a modular approach for application consistency across a number of different test systems. For example: When used only for data logging, the module performing control is not active. If OPC or CAN communications are not enabled, the modules performing these communications are not active. We also have modules for digital I/O, and counter/timer acquisition. All acquisition modules are enabled as needed, and all acquisition is synchronized to allow understanding of timing. Note: Some interfaces have latency associated with them, and acquisition timing is affected by these latencies.
The analysis portion of the Test Bench Control Software also uses a modular approach. The base package comes with Time Domain (for plotting and simple channel statistics), and Frequency Domain (frequency domain conversion using FFT). Optional modules are available to analyze data from durability testing, shock performance testing, and order tracking.
We create modules for other applications. Contact Oneiric to see if we can develop a module for your needs.